Expuesto y no publicado No. 1/Exposed and not published No. 1

De la Exposición Individual Contrastes Musicales: Tecnificación Vs. Tradición/ From the individual exhibit Musical Contrasts: Tecnification Vs. Tradition Tomada el 18 deFebrero de 2007. Picture taken on Feb. 18th, 2007

Durante mi época teenager fotográfica, estuve muy involucrado en la movida house-elektro de mi ciudad natal. Parte de lo que me cautivó de esa movida, al igual que en la fotografía fue el hecho de que se congelaran y movieran tantas luces a la vez. Ninguna foto que haya tomado ha captado esa ambivalencia tan bien como ésta.

During my "photographic teen", I was very involved in the house elektro scene in my hometown. Part of what captivated me from that movement, just like in photography, was the fact that everylight seem to freeze and move at the same time. None of any of my photos has taken that ambivalence as good as this one.




No hay comentarios: